To complement its collection, Pinacoteca de São Paulo receives donations of works of art from individuals and businesses. All donations are screened by the Art Advisory Board (COA), an internal committee of the Pinacoteca composed of specialists in visual arts, which evaluates incorporating the work into the collection.
Donations of art works can have their value deducted from Income Tax. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for it to be forwarded to the appropriate party:
– artist, title, date, materials, and dimensions;
– whether it is signed and/or has inscriptions;
– current location of the work (city and state);
– record of provenance (how and where it was acquired), exhibitions, and publications;
– market value and/or proposed selling value;
– images and any other information.